Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Moved

I'm moved and still depressed, weepy and tired to the bone and my liver area is bugging me. My dogs are gone, Al is still with another woman and all that's really changed is I don't have to go home each day and see his stuff still around here and there. I miss my dogs and even though he's done what he's done I still miss my husband and our life we had.

The girls and I went and saw Rob Thomas on Friday night and it was the highlight of the week. The man can sing. Anna Nalick opened for him and she was good too. Didn't get home till 2:30 in the morning. Concert ended at 12:30 and then the long drive home and Jude to drop off in Langley on the way.

My sister came out on Saturday after work and stayed overnight until Sunday evening and helped me get most things put away and set up.

No comments: