Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday

Long week it seems like. I haven´t been feeling all that well this week. I´m not sure why. As usual when I don´t feel well these days I immediately think it is something to do with my liver but really I have no idea. Just lots of nausea. Sort of sick and shaky feeling for most of the week.

But I had a busy 3 or 4 days which always does me in plus when i was at the hospital last week the fellow that saw me was sick with the flu. He kept apologizing. I asked him if he had his flu shot this year and he said no he never got around to it!! Working in a hospital with sick people and he didn´t get his shot............

The weather is warming up somewhat so I´ve taken Miss Lacey out walking a couple of times this week. I can´t wait for full blown spring to hit. My spanish is going ok. It gives me something to work at. It´s at my own speed so that works.



I´m hoping when this is all done that I can afford to finally get moved into my own place. That is what is keeping me moving forwards these days. As much as my son has been very good about sharing his place it was always meant to be temporary while i got my money situation sorted out. I just have to wait till this all gets settled and then I´ll know where I´m at. Most of my stuff is in tubs and stashed either at my mom´s or at a friends house. So many times I have gone to get something only to realize it´s in a tub at mom´s (an hour and a half away). I want my own dishes. I want space whre I can lay out my crafts and leave them for a few days if I feel like it. Just a place for me and the cat and dog. I was thinking about it the other day. In all my life I have only ever lived by myself for a total of about 6 months when I was about 18.

Ahh well. Soon.




No comments: